Monday, September 22, 2008

Sunday With The Browns

Sunday, July 20, 2008 at 11:28pm

It's the first time we've all been together in two years and it's the first all- family photo with our adorable new nephew, Mason.Ironically, I didn't spend all of my time taking shots of Alex and Brady (Braxton won't sit still for the camera). Since we rarely see Tim and Trisha, I had to load up on shots of their kids to tide me over until Thanksgiving.All in all, I am pleased with the results. Of course, it does help that the Browns are really photogenic, but I will still take partial credit, because... well, you really can't stop me...


All of us (back to front, left to right): Russ, Pat, Jenn, Chris, Tony, Tim, Trisha, Little Mason, Sheila, Kristilynn, Katrina, Braxton, Alex, Brady, Kendis


Back Row:Russ (Dad), Pat (Mom)Front row (in order of oldest to youngest): Katrina, Tony, Tim and Chris


Katrina and Dad


Grandpa and Braxton


Adorable Kendis


Katrina & Mason



Captivating Katrina

No comments: