Friday, September 5, 2008

Stolen From Sheila

I felt like blogging but didn't want to put too much effort into it today, so in true literary form, I plagiarized this subject from Sheila.

List 7 songs you are into right now. No matter what genre whether they have words, or even if they are not any good, but they must be songs you are really into right now, shaping your summer.
1. Like Sea breeze- Allred
2. Welcome to my life- Simple Plan
3. Red Rover- The Craving
4. Edible Angle- Josh and the Dream Killers (that’s the only song of theirs that I like so far)
5. These Bones- Dashboard Confessional
6. When September Ends- Green Day7
. I Miss You- Blink 182

Six words that describe my life right now:
1. Blurry
2. Messy
3. Uncertain (job)
4. Unkempt
5. Floopy (‘Friends Quote)
6. Emerging

The Questions:
1. What is your first name? Jenn
2. What is your favorite food? Sesame Sticks (snack), Greek (meal), Thai (comfort)
3. What high school did you go to? Westfield
4. What is your favorite color? Blue
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Jamie Lee Curtis (not when she was really young and girlie. maybe 10 years ago up until now. Her gray hair is hot)
6. Favorite drink? Sweet Tea
7. Dream vacation? White beach, blue water, waves for my board and reefs for my tank, no phone, good food, good companions
8. Favorite dessert? Pear Delight
9. What you want to be when you grow up? A kid… or a marine biologist
10. What do you love most in life? Love
11. One word to describe you. Loud
12. Your flickr name. Huh???

No comments: