Monday, September 22, 2008

Blog Updates

OK... Pay attention. I am pulling a bunch of old posts that I wrote on Facebook to this site, because, well... I hate the new Facebook.

Well, that's not really why I'm pulling them.

Facebook isn't really set up as a blog and that's what I was hoping for when I started these posts, but nobody read them unless I 'tagged' them in the note.

So I 'tagged' people that I thought would appreciate them and (with the exception of Tony, Sheila and Vanessa), anybody I 'tagged' would email me with this attitude, like, "Dude, it said you tagged me in a note and then when I read it, it like, didn't say anything about me... Dude, what gives?" (is it just me or do my friends sound like Bill S. Preston, Esquire?)

Anyway, you'll see a load of 'new' posts below. If they have an extra date and time at the top that are not the original post chronology, they are updates, and I left the original date in to avoid confusion.

I'm also not pulling every post, because I went back and read some of them and I thought, "Dude, you really like, suck at this..." (Maybe it's not my friends I have to be worried about)

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Sunday works. See you then:)