Monday, September 22, 2008

8 Things About Me...

Tuesday, June 10, 2008 at 3:32pm

Sometimes these are stupid, and mine may not be any better but I'm in the mood to share. Enjoy it while it lasts.

8 Things about Me:

8 jobs I've had:
- Physician Recruiter (twice)
- Offshore Corporate Recruiter
- Pizza Delivery Driver
- Truck Driver
- Picture Framer
- File Clerk
- Horse Drawn Carriage Driver
- Bellperson

8 movies I can watch over and over:
- Both Father of the Bride Movies
- Blue Crush (hot girls surfing, what more can I say?)
- Step Into Liquid
- White Christmas (only at Christmas)
- Miss Congeniality (Hot girl who kicks ass; again, what can I say?)
- Any Harry Potter Movie (that counts for at least 4)

8 places I would live (other than here):
- Manila, Philippines
- Destin Beach, FL
- Galveston Beach, TX
- Paris, France
- Hawaii
-Tahiti
- Hong Kong
- Seattle, WA

8 TV shows I like to watch:
- Friends
- Divine Design with Candice Olsen
- Design on a Dime
- 3rd Rock From The Sun
- Will & Grace
- Family Guy
- The Simpson’s
- Colorsplash

8 of my favorite foods:
- Nectarines (but I only eat them in the sunshine. Is that weird?
- Thai Food (does that count as one?)
- Sesame Sticks
- Cheese (the smellier, the better)
- Salsa Chicken
- Pear Delight
- Katrina’s Steak
- Funeral Potatoes

8 places I would rather be:
- In the ocean (diving, surfing, swimming, whatever)
- In the Philippines
- Camping in the mountains
- Hong Kong
- My Hammock
- My Hot Tub
- Tony & Sheila’s House
- My Garden

8 things I'm really looking forward to:
- My Mom’s visit in July
- Seeing my niece and nephews next
- My next road trip
- New floors in my house
- Seeing Katrina after work
- Friday Night Flicks
- My Chicken Classes (don’t ask)
- Pioneer Day ( I live by the park so my life is a giant party for three days)

8 things you may not know about me:
- I am adopted
-I'm really sensitive and my feelings get hurt very easily.
- My family is the most important thing to me in the world
- I don't like ice cream
- I wish I had siblings
- I don't want children because I don't think I'd be a good parent.
- I am uncomfortable hugging people
- I don't like loud noises




No comments: