Monday, September 22, 2008

My Brother- In- Law: The Badass Outlaw...

Sunday, July 6, 2008 at 3:25pm


So Katrina's brother, Tony, has taken up racing and we were invited out to shoot photos of him at his sessions yesterday.


I didn't really have any expectations of the day. I just really hoped to get some good shots of him. I was nervous because I've never shot fast sports shots before.


I think the shots are great, but I expect I will look back on them in the future and think they suck as I get better at it.


What I didn't expect was to have such a great time or for him to be so totally AWESOME on the bike. Only a couple other guys in his class (division, genre???) put their knees down like he did and he's only been racing this season. I think most of them have done it more often than he has, but you couldn't tell by watching them.


Aside from giving Katrina agita and making her think, "You little Bastard! Get off, get off, you're gonna fall!" every time he rode by, a great day was had by all. Check him out in all his speedy glory:


No comments: