Since I don’t have much else to give her, other than my undying love and affection, I decided to list ten things that I love about Katrina:
1. She’s unquestionably loyal. She will have your back even if you’re wrong. She won’t let anyone hurt her friends or family. She’s so tiny and still she thinks that she’s a warrior. She’s really an angry little bunny…
2. She makes sure that life is never too simple. She always keeps me on my toes and she still knows how to shock me.
3. She's got a great laugh… And tells the dumbest jokes… and has the weirdest sense of humor… but at least I get her jokes, even when no one else does.
4. She absolutely cannot tell a lie. To me or anyone else. She isn’t even believable when she tries. The other side of the coin is that she trusts and believes everyone until she gets hurt by them. She is exactly as she seems and doesn’t understand the games that so many people play.
5. She loves me. And she thinks I’m brilliant, even though she never listens to my advice.
6. She makes my iced tea and puts my lotion on since I hate the way it feels on my palms.
7. She still misses Bear after all this time.
8. She either cannot sit still during a movie, or falls asleep because she is so bored. Unless we are seeing movies in the park or are at the drive-in.
9. She still looks at me in a way that makes me feel funny inside.
10. She always make sure that I am the last thing she looks at before she turns out the light.